Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by gendercalculation.com and how it is used.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions of Service and Use of www. gendercalculation.com(the “Terms and Conditions“) are hereby made effective (gendercalculation.com)” or “we” or “us” or “our“), and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of “gendercalculation”, (gendercalculation.com), hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, you acknowledge and agree, as follows:
1. Not to access the Site using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers;
2. Not to engage in multi-level marketing using the Site, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes, and similar marketing concepts;
3. Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
4. Not to solicit login, account or other personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
5. Not to bully, intimidate, or harass any person;
6. Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, unlawful, including, without limitation, in violation of any law, rule or regulation related to securities or investments, or any rules or regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and/or rules of any national or other securities exchange and any regulations or other pronouncements having the force of law;
7. Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, fraudulent, misleading, malicious or discriminatory;
8. Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of the Site, such as a denial of service attack;
9. Not to engage in manipulative practices designed to obfuscate the true intent of your submissions to the Site, or to artificially generate traffic to another website;
10. Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions;
11. Not to issue chargeback disputes against “gendercalculation”, (gendercalculation.com).
12. Not to use patented, copyrighted, trademarked or other protected intellectual property without the written consent and authorization of the owner of such property;
13. Not to copy, distribute or disseminate the Site or any portion thereof, and not to transfer the Site, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” the Site, or any portion thereof, on any other server;
14. Not to decompile or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, the Site or any portion thereof; and
15. Not to take any other action that could result in any damage or disruption to the Site, or that could otherwise result in any liability, damages, costs or expenses on the part of “gendercalculation”, (gendercalculation.com).
“gendercalculation” (gendercalculation.com) may host in-person events from time to time. These events may be recorded and photographed for marketing and/or the production of educational content.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
Copyright © 2020 “gendercalculation”. All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by “gendercalculation” or other individuals or entities as designated. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.
For more information, Visit our contact us page or send an e-mail to us at email@example.com/